ant-user mailing list archives

From billf5293 <bfindei...@hmstn.com>
Subject Re: Problem with build after method signature change
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:23:30 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

The reason we are doing these incremental builds is because unfortunately we
use very large applets containing a number of jars.  One of the biggest
complaints we have about our product is the fact that downloading all these
jars after an update is time consuming.  With these incremental builds only
the jars that need updating are touched allowing the client to use cached
jars for those jars that aren't updated.

Thanks.