ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stewart" <MStew...@mgtplc.com>
Subject RE: Invoking sql files in ANT.
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:56:25 GMT
Check out
http://tahiti.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.error_search?search=01000 a handy
site for checking the error messages.

ORA-00922 missing or invalid option

Cause: An invalid option was specified in defining a column or storage
clause. The valid option in specifying a column is NOT NULL to specify
that the column cannot contain any NULL values. Only constraints may
follow the datatype. Specifying a maximum length on a DATE or LONG
datatype also causes this error.

Action: Correct the syntax. Remove the erroneous option or length
specification from the column or storage specification.

Mike S.

>>> PriestJ@niehs.nih.gov 20/07/2007 12:50 >>>

Charlie - I take it by the error messages you are using Oracle - check
out my wiki post here:

http://www.thecrumb.com/wiki/Oracle%2C_SQL%2APlus_and_Ant

I've been using the Incanto tasks to run Oracle scripts and it works
great.

Jim

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.