ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Walker" <wb5...@gmail.com>
Subject using loadfile and preserving the file formating.
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:26:18 GMT
I have a file that I wanted to load into the body of an email (as
opposed to attaching it) but when I use loadfile then include the
property name in the email message it strips all of the formating.

Is their some way to fix this? or perhaps using filterchain to convert
the linebreaks some how etc... this is also html email so converting
them to <br> would do. any rate does anyone have any suggestions or
ideas?

thanks guys.

<target name="mail" depends="init, ftp" unless="stop_processing"
description="Mail out an email telling folks where the log files are
in the archive and attach the listing file that was downloaded in the
ftp target.">

<loadfile property="listing" srcFile="${tmp}/ftp.listing.txt" />
<mail mailhost="******"
	  messagemimetype="text/html"
	  charset="ISO-8859-1"
	  subject="Daily ****** Application Logs Archive. pulled today
${TODAY} for ${systemPeopleName}"
	  from="*******"
	  tolist="${emailList}"
	  bcclist=""
	  user="*******"
	  password="******" >
			<message>
				<![CDATA[
the ${systemPeopleName} WAS application.
href="${archive_dir}">${archive_dir}</a> in a file named <a
href="${archive_dir}\${zipFileName}">${zipFileName}</a>

				    ]]>
			    </message>
		</mail>
	</target>