ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proguard error !!!
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:32:26 GMT
On 7/16/07, cuillandre frederic <frederic.cuillandre@airweb.fr> wrote:
> thanks Peter,
> it is now working.
> just a few things . i hope it will be the last of the day :-)
>
> according to the documentation, we can do:
>
>     <javac sourcepath="" srcdir="${src}"
>
>          destdir="${build}" >
>     <include name="**/*.java"/>
>     <exclude name="**/Example.java"/>
>   </javac>
>

> my build.xml is

> <target name="compile" description="Compilation target">
>     <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}">
>         <exclude name="${src}/ClassA.java"/>
>         <exclude name="${src}/ClassB.java"/>
>         <exclude name="${src}/applets/bridge/*.java"/>
>     </javac>
> </target>
1)
the <exclude name="xx"> should be relative to the srcdir(s) and
not absolute. so you should use <exclude name="ClassA.java">
2)
if one of the java sources compiled refer to the excluded
classes (for example ClassC = public class ClassC { ClassA a;})
the compiler will resolve and compile ClassA.

Peter