ant-user mailing list archives

From "Evan J " <maps.this.addr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion and Exclusion Confusion
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:55:07 GMT
I think you misunderstood me. The test target does indeed depend on
compilation of base classes. When I run the compile target for the
base classes _only_ (not the compile for test target), the compilation
of such classes result in a correct set of classes (only the base
classes) being compiled and placed in the appropriate
destdir[=build/classes].

When I run the target for test classes, as I mentioned, one of the
base classes' package directory (package2/*.java) is also included in
my test destination directory destdir[=build/test AND test/]. As a
matter of fact such inclusion occurs twice:

build/test/com/host/proj/test/package2/*.java
build/test/com/host/proj/package2/*.java <-- I DO NOT WANT THIS
test/com/host/proj/test/package2/*.java <-- I DO NOT WANT THIS
test/com/host/proj/package2/*.java <-- I DO NOT WANT THIS

test/ and build/ are on same level. Is there a way, after compilation
of test classes, to ONLY place such test classes in the designated
directory -- that is, the compilation of test classes should result in
ONLY:

build/test/com/host/proj/test/package2/*.java

And nothing else. How do I go about excluding all other base classes
and only include the test classes in the appropriate destination
directory?