ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Formatter for ant scripts ?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:37:24 GMT
The "formatter" should be something he could run from Ant via a special
task or <exec> which takes one or more files and applies style pattern
so the result would be a "beauty" code.

JBeautyfier for java for example...

I read a note somewhere that you could start the Eclipse code formatter
from command line. If that works for Java, it could work for XML, too ...

Jan