ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: while-like structure in Ant
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:32:11 GMT
A condition is a different thing than a task
- a condition checks something
- a task does something.
Of course an implementing class maybe can do both (<available> <antversion>).

For HTTP there are two different implementations:
- condition <http>
- task <get>
(- http AntLib http://ant.apache.org/antlibs/sandbox.html )

Jan