ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Using <union>
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:29:21 GMT
These are two different kinds of datatypes.

<union> is a new resource collection.
<fileset> (ok is also one) is an "old" datatype.

The handling (iterating over) these is completely different.
You could compare handling <fileset> and <path> in
http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-tasks-filesets-properties.html
* http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-tasks-filesets-properties.html#filesets
* http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-tasks-filesets-properties.html#path

Jan