ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Need to convert windows batch script (build script) to ant's build.xml
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:54:49 GMT
cls
You dont use this in Ant. Ants output is passed to (maybe several) listeners and they dont
support cleaning previous output. Writing to STDOUT is only one listeners.

xcopy
<copy>

cd
No use in Ant. You work with relative (to the buildfile or <project basedir>) paths.
Some tasks support a "dir" attribute for specifying where to launch external programs.

mv
<move>

I am not sure that there is some general translation guide/tool cmd2ant ...

Jan