ant-user mailing list archives

From "RADEMAKERS Tanguy" <Tanguy.RADEMAK...@swift.com>
Subject RE: Disable loading of DTD in <xslt> task
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:48:49 GMT
Hello Roman,

Use an xmlcatalog:

"An XMLCatalog is a catalog of public resources such as DTDs or entities
that are referenced in an XML document. Catalogs are typically used to
make web references to resources point to a locally cached copy of the
resource."

It is linked to from the <xslt> page in the manual (my version = 1.6.5)

Regs,
/t