ant-user mailing list archives

From Emir Mahmut BAHSI <>
Subject Re: AW: AW: while-like structure in Ant
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:34:51 GMT
Thanks for the information Jan. I am using both 'http' condition and 'get' task in my problem.
I really want to know how can I create an 'http' condition in the javascript code below?

>>myhttp = project.createTask("http");
>>myhttp.setUrl("a url address");

In the code above createTask is not appropriate I think since 'http' is not a task. But how
could I correct it? Any suggestion?

Emir wrote: A condition is a different thing than a task
- a condition checks something
- a task does something.
Of course an implementing class maybe can do both ( ).

For HTTP there are two different implementations:
- condition
- task
(- http AntLib )