ant-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Borwankar <>
Subject Re: AW: checkstyle-ant
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:48:14 GMT
hey Jan,

Thanks for your repl........Actually i am not able to find the file so can you
please tell me from where can i get it.

One me\ore thing when i am trying to run custom checkstyle rules xml file called cs-rules.xml
then the same script is giving me the error as unable to create the checker- unable to read
the file - unable to parse configuration stream..........also help me regarding the same........

----- Original Message ----
From: "" <>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 3:11:51 PM
Subject: AW: checkstyle-ant

<checkstyle> generates a xml based report.

This report should be converted to HTML by the <style> task via XSLT transformation.

The path to the xsl as you have defined must be "checkstyle.xsl" directly under your projects
root directory (if you havent specified the <project basedir>).

I think you are missing this file. This xsl is part of the CS-distro. Have a look into the
zip and extract the file to your project (e.g. "src/etc/checkstyle.xsl").

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos &