ant-user mailing list archives

From Emir Mahmut BAHSI <>
Subject Re: AW: while-like structure in Ant
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:34:05 GMT
It is a good point! Http task is one of the core conditions that can be used as a nested element
in condition task.

However I do not know why it is not listed in the manual as a core task :) May be it is because
of being a nested element for condition task (core condition).

Emir M Bahsi wrote: Which  task? Ant Core doesnt have one.

Building a website is a piece of cake.