ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Egg" <egg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: removing byte order mark
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:13:43 GMT
A 3rd party ant task is getting the error, I'm sure it's not a problem with
ant itself. This is the reason why I'd like to just remove the BOMs (they're
not necessary) so I don't have to mess with the 3rd party tasks.

Although, I wonder why the same task would run fine in OS X and not run in
XP.... I have to look at it more I guess...

Alex