ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Egg" <egg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading files into concat in a certain order
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 02:56:47 GMT
I'm looking at the (dismal) ant docs on resources and sort, but I can't
figure out how to use it on my file set:
<concat destfile="${temp}/s3/management.css">
      <fileset dir="${temp}/assets/min/css/" includes="*.css"/>
    </concat>

I just want to sort those files by name so they go into concat alphabeticly.
My files are named 1styles.css, 2styles.css, 3styles.css, etc...

How can I do this?

Alex