ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chun Ji" <...@pro-unlimited.com>
Subject Invoking sql files in ANT.
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:59:43 GMT

Hi all,
I  was trying to call some sql files from ANT, and it keeps giving me some "ORA-00922, ORA-00900.."
errors. I don't think there is anything special in the ant/build.xml, but is because something
in the sql file that ANT/SQL can not recognize, such as:
"
set define off

spool exe_migration.sql

spool off

spool exe_migration.lst
@exe_migration.sql
spool off

". But on the other hand, the above sql runs errorless by using SQLPLUS.

So I am just wondering what is the limitation when sql files are invoked by ANT? And if there
is a way I can make the above sql working in ANT?

thanks.

Charlie
(The jdbc library I am using is: ojdbc14.jar, and ANT version is 1.7.0.  Everything is running
on Linux box )