ant-user mailing list archives

From Doug Lochart <dloch...@capecomputing.com>
Subject Re: JLink replacement
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:06:59 GMT
Martin,

I do not know of an alternative (there might be one) but I have never
had to do what you are doing.
Have you considered getting the source for JLink and then making it your
own ant task?  You can then adjust it
to suit your needs?

Just a thought.

Maybe someone can chime in and say why it was deprecated in the first
place but if there is no
reason to stop using it then don't!  Make it your task and use it!

Doug