ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant help
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:35:24 GMT
Wayne Cannon wrote:
> I'll second that recommendation.  It's an excellent tutorial and very
> well indexed so it also serves as an excellent reference.
> --Wayne

Why thank you. It is always best to hear the opinions of unbiased
readers. Incidentally, in the articles section i'm going to add some
more advanced Ant topics as I go along, spinoffs from  my work projects.

http://www.antbook.org/display/antbook/Articles

So far I've covered
  -installing java on windows in a way I like
  -building RPMs
  -generating PDFs from open office files

more to come!