ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant help
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:45:58 GMT
Sayed, Irfan (Irfan) wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am very new to the Ant world. Really want to learn ant scripting
> (build.xml) from scratch. I already visited to ant.apache.org but never
> find any procedure to write small scripts or basics about writing
> script.It's a very high level description.
>
> Can somebody has any ppt or good study material to learn Ant.

I would recommen Ant in Action, the sequel to Java Development with Ant,
which just shipped last month and is the most thorough and up to date
book on ant there is.

The first two chapters are available as PDF downloads, so you can get
started for free:
http://www.antbook.org/display/antbook/Chapters

-Steve