ant-user mailing list archives

From Wascally Wabbit <wascallywab...@earthling.net>
Subject Re: TImestamping in ANT
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:46:43 GMT
Hi,

The assign task is already defined for you as part of the
AntXtras antlib. The easiest thing to do is to load the
entire antlib and experiment. *See the Quick Start and
User Guide for additional information*.

Example (assuming at least Ant 1.6.5, and AntXtras bin download
to some local directory '${antextensions.d}/antx'):

[Top-Level]

   <path id="antx.classpath">
     <fileset dir="${antextensions.d}/antx">
       <include name="lib/*.jar"/>
     </fileset>
   </path>

   <taskdef resource="com/idaremedia/antx/install/antlib.xml"
      classpathref="antx.classpath"/>

[In any target or macrodef]
    <assign var="duration" value="now"/>
    <assign var="duration" value="-now" .../>

-The Wabbit