ant-user mailing list archives

From Wascally Wabbit <wascallywab...@earthling.net>
Subject Re: Checkout source files from subversion using ANT
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:08:05 GMT
If you can use thirdparty libraries try the svn4ant library at
http://antxtras.sf.net/

You could do what you need like so:

<svncheckout username="${svn.user.id}" password="${svn.user.password}"
      from="${svn.repository.url}" to="${basedir}"/>

User Guide is at:
http://antxtras.sf.net/Svn4Ant/docs/pdf/Svn4Ant_UserGuide.pdf

-The Wabbit