ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sayed, Irfan (Irfan)" <isa...@avaya.com>
Subject Need to convert windows batch script (build script) to ant's build.xml
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:36:48 GMT
Hi All,

I have one build script which is totally in windows batch script. I am
planning to convert that script in Ant's build.xml.

Batch script contains all the windows related commands such as
cls,xcopy,cd,dir,mv etc. Now for me , as i am very new to Ant world ,
very difficult to write task for each operation.

I have gone through the manual pages of ant.apache.org site but did not
find what i want.

Can somebody please guide me in converting this batch script to Ant's
build.xml.

Please help.

Regards
Irfan.