ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fileset date selector based on the date of a file
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:06:37 GMT
My bad, I so seldom used uptodate after outofdate came out that I
forgot how much inferior it is to outofdate ;-)

Sounds like Matt's solution's the way to go for pure Ant 1.7+, while
I'd probably use Ant-Contrib's <outofdate>  myself, 'cause I'm used to
it, and can nest the tasks to perform directly in the <outofdate>.
--DD