ant-user mailing list archives

From "Corcoran, Bob" <Bob.Corco...@ct.gov>
Subject The Manifest task
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:21:48 GMT
Hello,

I have large number of library jars that I need to add to a project that
will be deployed on Websphere. I am using the manifest task inside the
ear task to accomplish this. I just list the jars separated by spaces as
the value of the Class-Path attribute. I list them all on one long line.
When I open up the resulting MANIFEST.MF file, it looks all mangled.
That is, it looks something like this:

Manifest-Version: 1.0

Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.7.0

Created-By: 2.3 (IBM Corporation)

Class-Path: ajax4jsf-1.1.1.jar commons-lang-2.2.jar             common

 s-logging-1.1.jar             commons-logging-adapters-1.1.jar

Websphere is apparently not loading these jars (all of them are in the
root of my EAR), and I'm wondering if this is why. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob