ant-user mailing list archives

From "pam" <>
Subject RE: Ant within Eclipse Junit OutOfMemoryException
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 02:54:02 GMT
Thank you Jürgen,
Previously  my tests were failing after 35 minutes,
Forking and using  maxmemory to 1023m, ( still within Eclipse ) a set of
tests finished at 110 minutes.
I'll try a longer one now.
Ta, Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Knuplesch, Jürgen []
Sent: Friday, 29 June 2007 4:32 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: Ant within Eclipse Junit OutOfMemoryException

I use an Ant Script tu run a lot of Junit Tests. I had to change the
maxmemory to 1024m to let all the Tests run.
But sadly I used Ant directly and not Eclipse.

But this is how I solved my memory problem in the Ant-Task:

<junit errorproperty="dope.test.failed"
        <path refid="junit.classpath"/>
      <formatter type="brief" usefile="false"/>
      <formatter type="xml" usefile="true"/>
        <batchtest todir="${}">
            <fileset dir="${cvs.exportbox}/source" >
                <include name="de/icongmbh/**/*"/>
                <include name="functional/**/*"/>
                <include name="regression/**/*"/>

Jürgen Knuplesch
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275
Sophienstraße 40
D-70178 Stuttgart                   Fax. +49 711 806098-299

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121