ant-user mailing list archives

From cuillandre frederic <frederic.cuillan...@airweb.fr>
Subject adding additional classes...
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:57:51 GMT
hi guys,

i tried to add additionals classes to my build.xml but it doesn't
work !!
i tried this:

<property name="additional_jars" location="/my/home/javalibs"/>
<property name="foo_classes" location="/path/to/others/classes/bin/"
<path id="additionals.class.path">
<fileset dir="${additional_jars}">
   <include name="*.jar"/>
</fileset>
<fileset dir="${foo_classes}" casesensitive="no">
  <include name="*.class"/>
</fileset>
</path>
<target name="compile" description="Compilation target">
  <javac srcdir="src/">
   <classpath refid="additionals.class.path" />
  </javac>
</target>

it loads the additional jars but not the additionals classes.
i tried it under linux with eclipse 3.2 and jdk 5

is anybody could help me and tell me what's wrong

Regards
Fred