ant-user mailing list archives

From warhero <beingthexempl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with some conditional logic..
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 02:59:45 GMT

Hey Wascal,

Thanks, this is good. I've got another question if you don't mind me asking.
I've been looking into installation steps, and I'm looking for a way I can
use these jar's without actually having to update any ant installation /
configuration.

We're distributing build systems to developers and I don't want to have to
force ant updates.. How can I reference and use these jars in build.xml?
I've tried a couple different things::

<taskdef resource="com.idaremedia.antx"
classpath="${basedir}/build/jar/AntX_tasks.jar" />
<taskdef resource="com.idaremedia.antx"
classpath="${basedir}/build/jar/JWare_apis.jar" />

I define that in my "project", but then when using the "do" task it comes up
as not found..

Any ideas?

Thanks much
Aaron