ant-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Borwankar <>
Subject checkstyle-ant
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:20:34 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to generate a report using checkstyle plugin with IBM RAD.
I have written an ant script for the same as follows:
    <target name="checkstyle"
        description="Generates a report of code convention violations.">

  <checkstyle config="docs/sun_checks.xml"
    <formatter type="xml" tofile="checkstyle_report.xml"/>
    <fileset dir="src" includes="**/*.java"/>

When i try to run this ant script the error which m getting is "system cannot find the file
checkstyle.xsl" so please help me regarding the same...

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get