ant-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Borwankar <sameerh...@yahoo.com>
Subject checkstyle-ant
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:20:34 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to generate a report using checkstyle plugin with IBM RAD.
I have written an ant script for the same as follows:

    <target name="checkstyle"
        description="Generates a report of code convention violations.">

  <checkstyle config="docs/sun_checks.xml"
              failureProperty="checkstyle.failure"
              failOnViolation="false">
    <formatter type="xml" tofile="checkstyle_report.xml"/>
    <fileset dir="src" includes="**/*.java"/>
  </checkstyle>

</target>

When i try to run this ant script the error which m getting is "system cannot find the file
checkstyle.xsl" so please help me regarding the same...

Regards,
Sameer

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
online.