ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with <mail> task
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:07:30 GMT
No. I mean CruiseControl works when it sends out its mail. Not it
works when it is running ant. Both Ant and CruiseControl are Java
apps, so I assume that if CruiseControl can send mail, I should via
Ant.

I downloaded mail.jar and put it in ~ant/lib, but still have the same
problem. See the other part of this thread for my reply. I ran "ant"
with "debug" on and  got something about antlib.xml missing. No such
error without "debug" on.

On 6/12/07, Rebhan, Gilbert <Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de> wrote:

> Hi,

David Weintraub