ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: canned fileset with replaceregexp
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:59:56 GMT
Um... You didn't explain what you're trying to do. Are you attempting
to build a PATH based upon a regular expression?

<fileset> can take patternsets in the form of a refid.

On 6/4/07, Mark Modrall <MModrall@glgroup.com> wrote:
> Hi...
>

>             I was looking to can the fileset definitions for a
> <replaceregexp>, but when I looked more closely, it seems like
>
> 1) <replaceregexp> can have a nested <fileset>
>
> 2) Unlike nant, <fileset> doesn't have the id/refid concept (at least
> according to the docs)
>
> 3) <path> does support id/refid and can have nested <fileset>s but
> <replaceregexp> doesn't seem to support <path>
>

>             Any way to do this?
>

> Thanks
>
> Mark
>

> This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its
unauthorized disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your
system. Thank you.

David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com