ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <>
Subject Re: Can properties set in a build called from another build be reference by the calling buildfile?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:50:24 GMT
<ant> and <antcall> set up a new proiject with it's own
set of properties, properties set in the new project are
not seen by the calling project.

To do what you want I would advice using <import> and
perhaps <macrodef> to refactor so that only one project
is used.

Alternatively one can use ant-contribs' <antcallback> task: