ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Kavanagh" <dkavan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buiild.xml & ant
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:25:46 GMT
I know this isn't helpful, but it sounds like the OEM didn't write a
proper ant task. They should have taken a <fileset> or something
similar in their task so you could take advantage of all the nice
things Ant provides. Is there any way to get the source for the
ndspackage task?  Ant tasks are pretty trivial to write, so taking the
working guts from their task and putting into a proper ant task
shouldn't be that hard.

David