ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Velevitch" <chris.velevi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs export issue in ANT
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 03:45:08 GMT
If you're trying to update an existing working directory use update.

I use export whenever I'm building a system for deployment or testing,
so I always create a new directory empty. Helps pickup issues like
forgetting to check files I've changed.

On 14 Jun 2007 08:18:08 -0000, query <search2006@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> When I tried to export new revision file from cvs, it is not replacing old file with
the new file. It is showing the below error and continues.

> [cvs] cvs export: move away E:\ANTBUILD\eg\sample.java; it is in the way
> [cvs] C E:\ANTBUILD\eg\sample.java
>
> To export the new file, old file needs to be deleted first and then cvs export command
is to be run.
> Is there any way to overwrite old file by checking timestamp as it does in <copy>
task?

--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group