ant-user mailing list archives

From "Varun Bhambri" <varunbham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flextasks anomalies
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:20:27 GMT
Hello Martin,

Is there anything that you've changed in the flexconfig.xml? I am also using
the same Flex ANT Tasks and the latest Flex ANT Libraries. I haven't changed
anything in the flexconfig file. I just copied the flexTasks.jar in my
ANT_HOME/lib. So, I dont need to use a classpath to find the mxmlc task.
Following is my build file to compile all the mxml files in a directory
structure. It works for me. You may skip the ant-contrib part, i.e the for
loops.

/*** Start my build file ****/
<project name="mybuild" default="build" basedir=".">

    <target name="build">
        <taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" />
        <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>
             <property name="FLEX_HOME" value="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex
Builder 2\Flex SDK 2"/>
             <property name="APP_ROOT" value="${basedir}"/>

             <for param="files">
                 <fileset dir="${APP_ROOT}\src">
                  <include name="**/*.mxml"/>
            </fileset>
            <sequential>
                <for list="en_US,fr_FR" param="locale">
                    <sequential>
                            <mxmlc file="@{files}"
keep-generated-actionscript="false">
                               <load-config
filename="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/flex-config.xml"/>
                                <source-path
path-element="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks"/>
                                <!-- This defines where the locale classpath
needs to be -->

<compiler.source-pathpath-element="src\@{locale}"/>
                            </mxmlc>

                            <mkdir dir="${APP_ROOT}\bin\@{locale}"/>

                           <move todir="${APP_ROOT}\bin\@{locale}">
                             <fileset dir="${APP_ROOT}\src">
                                 <include name="**\*.swf"/>
                             </fileset>
                            </move>
                          </sequential>
                </for>
            </sequential>
        </for>
    </target>
</project>

/*** End of mybuild file ****/

All I need to do to run this is just say ant at the command prompt.

I hope it helps.

Varun Bhambri