ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: NANT with ANT
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:40:40 GMT
NAnt and Ant are to completely separate tools.

Ant is focussed on Java programs while NAnt on .NET programs (afaik).
For compiling .NET programs you could use the DotNet AntLib instead of NAnt.

(thats 2ct from a man who never used these ;)

"CreateProcess: NAnt.exe eg error=2" means, that a java programm tries to
start "NAnt.exe" but it could not find that. You could fix that by installing
NAnt and adding it to your PATH variable.

Jan