ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Processing Ant log files
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:33:21 GMT
Just thinking ...
- redirecting output of exec into logfiles
  <exec ex="comp1" output="comp1.out" error="comp1.err"/>
- maybe appending the program name to logfiles
  <echo message="Log from comp1" append="true" file="comp1.out"/>
  <echo message="Log from comp1" append="true" file="comp1.err"/>
- copying logfiles with error into extra directory
- merging the logfiles
  <concat>
???

Jan