ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Barnes-Hoggett <...@adobe.com>
Subject [solved] Re: Running .app on Mac OSX
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:25:05 GMT
Hi there,
 your solution worked great, thanks! I actually needed to add a little extra
into it so that I waited until the right content had been written into the
file:

<target name="testRunMac" depends="compileTest">
         <parallel>
             <exec executable="open" spawn="no">
                  <arg line="${debugPlayer}"    />

                 <arg line="'${testHarness.swf}'"/>

             </exec>
             <sequential>
                 <waitfor>
                     <available file="${ flashlog.location}"/>
                 </waitfor>
                 <waitfor>
                     <isfileselected file="${flashlog.location}">
                         <contains text="theTextIWant"/>
                     </isfileselected>
                 </waitfor>
             </sequential>
        </parallel>
    </target>

Re the other responses I got - I tried reaching into the .app on the
terminal to launch the player, but unfortunately that didn't work.
Re thr other response, the only options for 'open' are -a to specify the
app, and -e to open the file in textEdit

Cheers all

PBH