ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ANT Build script for J2EE projects(in RAD) with cyclic dependancies! Urgent please help!
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:18:44 GMT
Any solution will be specific to the appserver which is hosting the ejb
So an example is BEA Weblogic 8.1
(assuming WL_HOME is set to the folder where weblogic is installed)

cwd
$WL_HOME/samples/server/medrec/build/physicianEar/physSessionEjbs/ejb-jar.xml

<!-- This is a ejb-jar.xml build file for ant  -->
<project name="DefaultProjectName" default="default" >

  <property name="build" value="build"/>
  <property name="src" value="src"/>

  <target name="prepare">
    <mkdir dir="${build}"/>
    <tstamp/>
  </target>

  <target name="BuildEjbDescriptors" depends="prepare">
    <javadoc sourcefiles="${src}/*Bean.java"
           sourcepath="${src}"
           destdir="${src}"
           doclet="EJBGen"
           docletpath="../../ejbgen.jar">
    </javadoc>
  </target>

  <target name="compile" depends="BuildEjbDescriptors">
    <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}" />
  </target>

  <target name="default" depends="compile">
  </target>

</project>

//so to build the ejbs...
ant -f ejb-jar.xml