ant-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Nordgren <tommy.nordg...@comhem.se>
Subject Re: filename collisions when compiling
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:36:48 GMT

On 27 jun 2007, at 20.17, David Alves wrote:

> I have two directories of source files that I want to compile. One of
> them has
>
> A.java
>
> B.java
>
> C.java
>

> the other one has
>

> A.java
>

> The version of A in the second directory is different from the version
> in the first directory. Is there set up my javac task so that it
> always
> takes source files from the second directory if they are present
> there,
> but takes them from the first directory if they are not present?
> Thanks
> in advance for your help.
>

> Regards,
>
> David Alves

	Put the files in subdirectories whose name matches the package.
for example
com/mypackage1/A.java (class com.mypackage1.A)
and
org/mypackage2/A.java (class org.mypackage2.A)
------
What is a woman that you forsake her, and the hearth fire and the
home acre,
to go with the old grey Widow Maker.  --Kipling, harp song of the
Dane women
Tommy Nordgren
tommy.nordgren@comhem.se