ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Modrall" <MModr...@glgroup.com>
Subject canned fileset with replaceregexp
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:47:13 GMT
Hi...

            I was looking to can the fileset definitions for a
<replaceregexp>, but when I looked more closely, it seems like

1) <replaceregexp> can have a nested <fileset>

2) Unlike nant, <fileset> doesn't have the id/refid concept (at least
according to the docs)

3) <path> does support id/refid and can have nested <fileset>s but
<replaceregexp> doesn't seem to support <path>

            Any way to do this?

Thanks

Mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.