ant-user mailing list archives

From Qazwart <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc task
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:47:09 GMT
Take a look at the "target" and "source" properties of the <javac>
task. If you use a higher Java JDK than you want to compile to, you
can set these properties to emulate the Java JDK you are compiling
for and the Java JDK you will be running on.

You can also set the "ant.build.javac.source" and
"ant.build.javac.target" general properties if you're using Ant 1.7
of greater. This way, you don't have to worry about switching Java
JDKs in your compile.

On Jun 18, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Deus Davis wrote:

> I have a build which will occasionally hang in the middle of
> running my
> javadoc task. I have increased memory usage to 1GB and still have
> the issue.
> I turned on verbose mode and still I am getting no indication as to
> why this
> is happening . What could be causing this type of behavior?
>

> I did search but did not find any answers . My first post..thank you
> --

David Weintraub
david@weintraub.name
qazwart@gmail.com