ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas McCarroll <list.ant-user....@brightworks.com>
Subject Spam from the list
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:18:59 GMT
List-Admin,

FYI: I keep a separate address for each list that I belong to, and got
the spam below at the address I use for this list. It's possible that
spammers are harvesting addresses from emails passing over the internet,
and there is thus nothing that you can do about this, but if you hear
from other that they got the same spam then that would suggest that
there may be a problem within you sphere of influence...  :)

Douglas