ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill Rich <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject Re: buiild.xml & ant
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:38:50 GMT
Hello Erica,
Have you tried to use the <apply> task? It might help here to <apply>
your <ndspackage> task to each file in a list.

If that does not work and you are not opposed to adding antcontrib to
your process, the following example may help using the <for> task from
antcontrib.
|<ac:for list="${projXLFileList}"
         delimiter=";"
         param="targetfile">
                  property="file.ci.@{targetfile}"/>
         file="${PRODUCT}/${file.ci.@{targetfile}}"/>
   |   </sequential>
|  </ac:for>

In the example,
||projXLFileList is a semi-colon delimited list of file information
where each element contains several forms of the file name (one being
the desired output file name),
output file name from an element of the list

HTH Bill