ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Cory (Genworth)" <cory.le...@genworth.com>
Subject RE: ANT Build script for J2EE projects(in RAD) with cyclic dependancies! Urgent please help!
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:05:12 GMT
 RAD comes with its own set of ant tasks, which should handle most of
this for you.

buildWorkspace should do it all in one shot, or you can go project by
project with projectBuild.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v6r0m1/index.jsp?topic=
/com.ibm.etools.j2eeapp.doc/topics/tantworkspacebuild.html