ant-user mailing list archives

From "Prashant Deva" <prashant.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Ant Beta Released - Mind bending new GUI for Ant !
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:38:54 GMT
I forgot to put a short description of Virtual Ant in the last mail. So here
it is for people who want to know about it even before browsing to the site
-

" With Virtual Ant you no longer have to get your hands dirty with XML to
create or edit Ant build scripts. Work in a completely virtualized
environment similar to Windows Explorer and run your tasks on a Virtual File
System to see what they do, in real time, without affecting your real file
system. The actual Ant build script is generated in the background. "

--
Prashant Deva
Founder, Placid Systems, www.placidsystems.com