ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to make "outputproperty" element work???
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:53:13 GMT

--- Ninju Bohra <ninju_bohra@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello...
>
> "When one learns of a hammer...everything looks like
> a nail"
>
> ANT is a powerful tool and it can be used to easily
> do many things but some times (heaven forbid!!)
> using ANT is not the most direct route.

True enough.  Having acknowledged that you're correct
here, I still can't resist, whenever this subject
comes up, publicly confessing my own inability to
resist doing many, many things using facilities I know
already exist in Ant though there are often
alternatives.  Ant just happens to have had a lot of
capabilities baked into it over the years.  :)

-Matt