ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject RE: Extending JUnit Ant tasks
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:15:26 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran []
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 11:41 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Extending JUnit Ant tasks

[ ... ]
In them I show an XHTML output that gets streamed out... not only is it
viewable without waiting for the end of the run, you can stil XSL over
it and a system crash will leave a half complete file.
[ ... ]

that's the bad thing about xmllogger too, we run our ant scripts similar
to CruiseControl with a timeout set and xmllogger.
If a script hits the timeout nothing is written, there's no logfile. If
it would be written
as it comes we would have a half complete file, would be fine.

[ ... ]
 But I would like to
improve the XML output we generate with
[ ... ]

Will there also be a patch for xmllogger available ?

Regards, Gilbert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message