ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ditrick, Gregory" <gregory.ditr...@fmr.com>
Subject Logging and Listeners
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:45:42 GMT
Hi all,

Is there a task or ant option that can cause a flushing of I/O buffers
using log4j frame work?  I have tried using jware/antx emit logging but
its documentation is very hard to follow for me.  For performance
issues, log4j with buffering I/O is the best solution; however, the huge
trade-off is that the buffers are not flushed at the end of a job or an
interruption of a job.  It would be nice to have the ability to control
flushing buffers before ending.  IE: clean termination.  Are there any
buffer controls for I/O?

Thank you in advance for any ideas.

GregD
6-8309