ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Can properties set in a build called from another build be reference by the calling buildfile?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:48:12 GMT
I have two ant scripts. A target in build-1 has dependencies on a target in
build-2. Those dependences are called using the <ant> task. The target in
build-1 will run depending on whether or not a property is set by a
<condition> task in the target in build-2. I wondering can (and if not, how
could it be done) the original build-1 read properties set by build-2?

Those who understand binary and those who do not.