ant-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Nordgren <tommy.nordg...@comhem.se>
Subject Re: ANT - copy file to network drive
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:46:24 GMT

On 14 jun 2007, at 08.00, sarancse wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to copy my war file from local drive[Windows] to network
> drive[Linux] using my ANT script.
> My network drive path is \\\\\\usr\\local\\java\\jboss-4.2.0-GA
> I got "the network path was not found" error.
> Please help on this.
> --
	1. There are far too many backslashes between each path segment. In
ant properties you should use a single
backslash between each path segment.
	2. The access paths to file or directories will be different locally
on your linux can, and remotely on your windows can.
3. I suggest writing a small windows app to choose a file with a
standard dialog, and print it's full path. Then, from your windows can,
select a file in the directory you want, and you will SEE what path
you need to use.
This sig is dedicated to the advancement of Nuclear Power
Tommy Nordgren
tommy.nordgren@comhem.se